Cords are energetic connections that connect a person with an object, another person (or people), an animal, a location, a thought form. These energetic connections are created naturally in our lives, we connect to other people and to everything that is around us; the difference is in the nature of these connections, which can be positive or negative.
An example of a positive cord is one created between mother and child in the first few years after the baby is born; or also the loving cords between people in a romantic relationship.
Negative energetic cords can:
– make you ill
– give you pain
– deplete your energy
– give you particular dreams
– create thought forms
– create an issue in personal relationships
– slow down your spiritual journey
Content of the workshop:
– What are energetic cords, definitions of karmic cords, ancestral cords, cords to objects, animals, locations, thought forms, etc.
– difference between positive and negative cords – places in the body where cords can connect
– intention in the process of cord cutting
– how negative cords can impact on a person
– different techniques that you can use for cords cutting
– practical exercises for identifying and cutting your own cords and those of another person
– energy managements technique
The total cost of the workshop is £60.
There are no requirements to join this workshop.
Click here to check the dates of the Cutting Cords Workshop.
Click here to request more information and to book.
I am a fully qualified Hypnotherapy Practitioner and member of the General Hypnosis Register. I hold a Diploma in Past Life Regression and Regression Therapy awarded by the Past Life Regression Academy.
Related articles and videos
Thought Forms in Psychic Attack with Sue Allen
“Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent”