GENDAI REIKI HO
The practice of Reiki is an original method of healing developed by Mikao Usui in Japan early in the 20th century. Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai, meaning “Usui Reiki Healing Method Learning Society”, is the name of the society of Reiki Masters founded by Mikao Usui.
Gendai Reiki Ho is not a new Reiki system. It can be referred to as “original Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho in the Gendai Reiki style,” as it allows people in modern society to learn and practice the original Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho easily and comfortably.
Certification levels of Gendai Reiki Ho:
- Level I – Sho-den (Reiki 1)
- Level II – Oku-den (Reiki 2)
- Level III – Shinpi-den (Master Practitioner)
- Level IV – Gokuikai-den (Master Teacher)
This seminar for beginners will open the Reiki pathway, by receiving energy transmissions (commonly called attunements) that are performed three times. These energies transmissions will open the channel enabling you to connect to Reiki whenever you need it. In this seminar, you learn the basic theories and healing techniques. You can use Reiki that very same day.
Gendai Reiki Ho Shoden seminars are offered in person only.
The course covers these topics:
Summary of Reiki-ho
- The attunement
Basis of healing
- How to use hands
- Aura cleansing
- The basic 12 hand positions
Reiki healing for people
- Healing for others
An understanding of a Reiki session
Reiki healing of animals and plants
How to practice Reiki-ho after finishing the Level I seminar
Purifying and infusing energy
- How to cleanse a space
- Lucky charm
- How to charge energy
- How to cut off negative energy
Typical healing techniques
- Reiki marathon
- Reiki circle
Self-purifying and Self-growth
- Kenyoku-ho (dry bathing)
- Chakra Kassei Kokyu-ho (chakra activation breathing)
- Hikari no Kokyu-ho (Light Breathing)
- Gassho Kokyu-ho (Gassho Breathing)
You will learn
- How Reiki originated and evolved over the past one hundred years.
- What energy is and how to feel the flow of Reiki.
- Sensing your own energy and the energy of other people.
- Have an understanding of how energy works and acquiring healing abilities.
- The Japanese Reiki techniques.
- How to charge energy.
- How to cleanse cut off negative energy and cleanse your aura.
- Hand positions to give yourself Reiki treatments.
- Use the 12 basic hand positions to treat others.
- The importance of Self-healing, Self-purifying and Self-Growth.
- Reiki as a spiritual practice.
This is an introductory course and there are no entry requirements. It provides core subject knowledge and the study skills that will help you progress to the Level 2 training after at least three months of practice.
Membership of Reiki Organisations
After completing your Reiki 1 training, you will be eligible for membership with the UK Reiki Federation, The Reiki Association, The Reiki-Guild, and other UK-based Reiki organisations.
- 16 hours of study and practice.
- The official Gendai Reiki manual in English (Translation supervised by Hiroshi Doi, the founder of Gendai Reiki Ho).
- An internationally recognised Reiki 1 certificate.
£200 – (deposit of £70 at the time of booking, balance of £130 one week before the course).
Reiki-ho (“Reiki” In English) is a traditional Japanese way of using Ki for hands-on healing of the body and mind, the same way as other hand healings that have existed from ancient times. It was originally established as “Usui Reiki Ryoho” by Mikao Usui (1865 – 1926) in 1922 as “the way to make mind and body healthy on the basis of the Universal Reiki“.
Giancarlo is a Reiki Master/Teacher of the Western Lineage of Reiki, as well as a Reiki Master/Teacher of the Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® systems. He trained with renowned Reiki Masters William Lee Rand and Doug Buckingham, as well as various other Reiki Masters and spiritual teachers. He is a Past Life and Regression Therapist, a tutor and registered accredited healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London, UK Read more.
Reiki Training Contact Form
All information provided is private and confidential.