Usui/Tibetan Reiki Class
Upon completion of this course, you will be qualified as Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher
with the ability to attune others into Reiki.
Bespoke private tuition for individuals that is delivered in person only.
Students must have taken Reiki Level 2 training at least 6 months prior to the class in order to qualify to take this course.
The Master training combines both Master Practitioner and Master Teacher training into one course. While this Reiki Master Training will allow anyone to pass the ability to channel Reiki on to others and to teach Reiki courses if one chooses, many students take this course for their own use or to use with family and friends.
Being a Reiki Master is of course more than just three days of training, it is the work of a lifetime, rather than just the attainment of a title. The title of being a Reiki Master is more indicative of the fact that the student has now made a commitment to bring Reiki into the world and that they are ready to try and integrate Reiki into more (or all) aspects of their life.
The joys of becoming a Reiki Master are many and students don’t necessarily have to teach for the Master training to be useful. The additional healing energy, symbols, techniques and knowledge will add value to your healing abilities.
Self-treatments, using healing attunements, treating others in person, and at a distance will all be noticeably improved. One can pass Reiki onto friends and family and many take the Master training with just this in mind, however if you ever decide to formally teach, you will be able to do so.
You will receive a traditional and individual Reiki Master attunement which will allow you to significantly increase your energy, receive four Reiki Master symbols and enhance your healing abilities.
This course will support you in your personal and spiritual development through personal growth, self-healing and reflection.
Content of the Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher Class
- — Being a Reiki Master
- — The Reiki Principles
- — Reiki Lineage
- — Reiki Master attunement
- — The Usui and the Tibetan Master Symbols
- — The Usui Master Symbol: introduction, usage, practice drawing of the Symbol. Meaning of the Japanese words
- — Practice giving sessions using the Usui Master Symbols
- — The Tibetan Master Symbols: introduction, usage, practice drawing of the symbol. Meaning of the Japanese words
- — Practice giving sessions using the Tibetan Symbols
- — The Multi-Dimensional Reiki Energy Grid
- — Meet your guides meditation
- — The Difference Between a Cure and a Healing
- — Theory and practice of Reiki Level 1, Level 2 and Master Level reviewed
- — The Reiki Level I Attunement Process
- — The Reiki Level II Attunement Process
- — The Reiki Master Attunement Process
- — Using crystals and stones with Reiki – How to make and use a Reiki crystal grid that will send Reiki to yourself and others continuously. Used for personal healing, distant healing, goals and manifestation
- — Language for healing
- — Meet your guides meditation
- — Teaching Reiki: the essentials
- — Mrs Takata’s Traditional Attunements
- — The Self Attunement
- — Teaching the Reiki Healing Attunement
- — The Distance Attunement
- — Tips on designing Reiki training
- — Supporting your goals with Reiki
- — How to structure a meditation
- — Guidelines for developing a successful and professional Reiki Practice
- — Codes of Professional Practice
- — The relationship of Reiki to other healthcare practices
- — Chakra meditation
- — Questions & Answers
- — Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher Certificate and Lineage
At the end of this course, you will feel confident in giving Reiki treatments to a professional standard, attuning other people to Reiki, and designing your own Reiki training.
This course includes a comprehensive course manual and an internationally recognised Reiki Master Teacher certificate.
Reiki Masters can register for the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher Class after at least six months.
Accreditation and Memberships
The Reiki Master course makes you eligible to become a Reiki Master Teacher member of Professional Associations in the United Kingdom.
Teacher: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, and has been trained by William Lee Rand, Founder of the International Center for Reiki Training.
Giancarlo currently teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs a private practice in London. He is also a fully accredited Spiritual Healer and a Consultant Healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London.
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account. The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking. Cancellations made 14 days before the course start date will be refunded, less a 25% cancellation fee. We are unable to refund cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice, however the money paid can be transferred to another class within 6 months.