Payments are made in advance via BACS to our bank account. Alternatively, they can be made through PayPal via credit/debit card.
PayPal charges are not refundable.
We work hard to prepare for each one of our clients prior to every appointment, and regrettably we may have to charge clients who do not comply with the terms of this policy when making a cancellation.
We understand that sometimes, due to personal extenuating circumstances, our clients have to rearrange appointments.
Clients are asked to give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice should they need to cancel or postpone an appointment otherwise the following charges will apply:
- More than 48 hours: No fee – however any PayPal charges are deducted
- Less than 48 hours: 50% fee + any PayPal charges
- No Show: 100% fee
Giancarlo Serra reserves the right to charge the full fee for non-attendance. No refund will be issued to clients who leave any programme/package of their own volition before treatment is completed.
The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
- Cancellations made 4 weeks or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund minus any PayPal charges.
- Cancellations made within 2-4 weeks will incur a 50% fee + any PayPal charges.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks or less will incur a 100% fee.
All payments for workshops are non-refundable as are any PayPal charges.