GENDAI REIKI HO
The practice of Reiki is an original method of healing developed by Mikao Usui in Japan early in the 20th century. Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai, meaning “Usui Reiki Healing Method Learning Society”, is the name of the society of Reiki Masters founded by Mikao Usui.
Gendai Reiki Ho is not a new Reiki system. It can be referred to as “original Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho in the Gendai Reiki style,” as it allows people in modern society to learn and practice the original Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho easily and comfortably.
Certification levels of Gendai Reiki Ho:
- Level I – Shoden (Reiki 1)
- Level II – Okuden (Reiki 2)
- Level III – Shinpiden (Reiki 3)
- Level IV – Gokuikaiden (Master)
This is a training course for Reiki Masters who wish to become teachers. You learn to perform the attunement and to instruct in the usage of Reiki-ho for the people who want to learn it.
Gendai Reiki Ho Gokuikaiden seminars are offered in person only.
The course covers these topics:
Level IV is the last step in learning Reiki-ho and you take the integrated Attunement with all four symbols.
You learn how to teach correctly and spread Reiki-ho to many people. It is a training for Reiki instructors rather than extra steps for learners.
Those who have completed this course with their ability approved are called Reiki Masters or Reiki teachers.
All who want to become Reiki Masters learn not only the attunement techniques or Reiki usages. It is also necessary to understand Usui Sensei’s spirit as the founder of Usui Reiki Ryoho and the ultimate usage of Reiki-ho so that you can convey it in the right way.
You will learn and practice in Level IV as follows:
- The theory and practice of the attunement
- How to behave and live life as a Reiki Master (teacher)
- The understanding and usage of the symbols and the Kotodamas
- What to teach in every level
- Preparation for a Reiki seminar
- The Giho of Dento Reiki
- Reiju (Japanese attunement)
- The Integrated attunement with all four symbols for a new Reiki Master
A Reiki Level III or Reiki Master qualification.
Membership of Reiki Organisations
After completing this Gendai Reiki Ho Gokuikaiden seminar, you will be eligible for membership with the UK Reiki Federation, The Reiki Association, The Reiki-Guild, and other UK-based Reiki organisations.
- The official Gendai Reiki manual in English (Translation supervised by Hiroshi Doi, the founder of Gendai Reiki Ho).
- An internationally recognised Gendai Reiki Ho Gokuikaiden (Reiki Master) certificate.
Please contact me for more information.
Reiki-ho (“Reiki” In English) is a traditional Japanese way of using Ki for hands-on healing of the body and mind, the same way as other hand healings that have existed from ancient times. It was originally established as “Usui Reiki Ryoho” by Mikao Usui (1865 – 1926) in 1922 as “the way to make mind and body healthy on the basis of the Universal Reiki“.
Giancarlo is a Reiki Master/Teacher of the Western Lineage of Reiki, as well as a Gokuikaiden (Reiki Master) of the Japanese Lineage. He is an accredited Spiritual Healer and a Past Life and Regression Therapist. Read more.
Reiki Training Contact Form
All information provided is private and confidential.