HOLY FIRE® III KARUNA REIKI®
Karuna Reiki® which was the first expression of this class, was developed by William Lee Rand and other healers at the International Center for Reiki Training in the 90’s. The Holy Fire® aspect of this system was received 21 years later on January 23, 2014, and was added to both the Reiki Master and the Karuna Reiki® systems.
During the course you will be initiated into nine Symbols: eight Karuna Reiki® symbols and the Holy Fire® symbol, which is the new master symbol. You will be able to use the symbols in your Reiki sessions and teach the complete Holy Fire® III Online Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher Training, and Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki, I & II and Master, online and in person.
As well as learning the healing techniques and receive four ignitions, you will receive many powerful healing experiences.
This class is the next step after Reiki Master and is both a Practitioner and a Master class. A Reiki Master qualification (any style and lineage) is a prerequisite to register for this course. Ideally, there should be a minimum of six months between learning Reiki Master and this Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher class to allow enough time to integrate higher energetic vibrations, and to gain more practical experience.
After completing this Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®, Master Teacher training, you will be eligible for membership of the International Center for Reiki Training.
Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®, Master/Teacher training classes are offered in person and online.
This Master Teacher includes the new upgraded Holy Fire® III energy which is considerably more powerful and effective than the previous Holy Fire® III energy.
Holy Fire® Reiki is a spiritual energy, both powerful and gentle, that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment, and guidance. The Holy Fire® energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness.
In the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher class attunements are replaced by Placements and Ignitions. Instructions on how to give Placements and Ignitions are taught in class. The energies of the symbols previously included in Karuna Reiki® classes have been upgraded to be Holy Fire® III energies, making them more refined and effective.
“Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as “compassionate action.” When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit.” – ICRT
William Lee Rand, founder, and president of The International Center for Reiki Training, says:
“Karuna Reiki® evolved out of Usui and Tibetan Reiki from a desire and knowingness that there is always something greater waiting to be uncovered. It brings in healing energies that are noticeably stronger. Many who have been Reiki Masters for years begin channeling healing results that are more powerful than previously experienced.”
The course covers these topics:
Holy Fire® III World Peace Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher Training
This class is the next step after Reiki Master and is both a Practitioner and a Master class. You will be able to teach this class online or in person. Those who take the class will be able to use the Karuna symbols in their Reiki sessions and teach the complete Holy Fire® III World Peace Karuna Reiki® Training. You will also be able to teach Reiki I&II and Reiki Master as Holy Fire® III World Peace classes Online or in person. It is complete with eight practitioner symbols, one master symbol, four ignitions and two meditations that are guided directly by the Holy Fire® energy.
Karuna Reiki® history
- Brief history of Reiki.
- Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®: origin and evolution.
- Holy Fire® III as a spiritual guidance.
- Talk: the class is both a practitioner and master class and the master Ignitions both initiate the students as a Karuna Master with the ability to teach and give Ignitions and attunes the student to each of the practitioner symbols for use in sessions.
Holy Fire® III system of Reiki
- Definitions of Soul, Spirit, and the Heavens.
- The Brothers and Sisters of the Light, Unification Consciousness, Becoming the Authentic Self, and the Spirit of the Earth.
- The unique way that Holy Fire® III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done and how Placements and Ignitions provide a stronger, more effective healing energy for the student, open students to higher consciousness and activate the symbols.
- How Holy Fire® III works and concepts of Authentic Self, the Culturally-Created Self and the Dormant Self.
- Placements: how they work, role of the teacher and how Placements come to the students directly from the Holy Fire®.
- The Ignition process: inner experiences and how the four Ignitions of the Master class progressively empower the Holy Fire® symbol.
Master Placement, Holy Fire® Experiences and Ignitions
- Empowered by the River of Life Experience: this is a healing experience that will give the students the ability to teach online, to give Placements for Reiki I & II and to empower the Usui Master symbol in the Reiki Master class.
- Four Master Ignitions.
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience: students chose two things they would like to have completely healed.
- Each Experience, Placement and Ignition is followed by time for reflection and group share.
Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Symbols
- Description, use and discussion of the four Karuna I symbols and how to draw them.
- Description, use and discussion of the four Karuna II symbols and how to draw them.
- Ignitions to the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® practitioner and master symbols for a total of nine symbols.
- Meditations for self-healing.
- The Holy Fire® Master Symbol: introduction, attribute and benefits, usage, practice drawing it.
Advanced energy work
- Using Holy Fire® III Karuna II Reiki® symbols to remove blocks to your progress.
- Chanting and Toning using Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®.
- Healing Spirit Attachments.
- Using the Holy Fire® Healing Experience for ourselves and clients.
- The Reiki Moving Meditation: description and how to practice.
- The Holy Fire® Meditation: description and how to practice.
- How to do Ignitions by yourself.
Teaching the Holy Fire® Karuna® system of Reiki
- Discussion: the values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- Experiences, Placements, and Ignitions: outlines, discussions, and explanation on how to do them.
- Explanation of the class outlines.
- Creating and teaching Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® classes and Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki classes, in person and online.
- Holy Fire® III Upgrade Class.
- Giving a Holy Fire® Reiki Talk.
Guided exercises and Reiki practice
- Practice using the Holy Fire® Master symbol.
- Practice using the Holy Fire® Karuna® Reiki symbols.
- Practice using the Moving Meditation.
- Practice of the Holy Fire® Healing Experience.
You will learn
- Using Reiki as a spiritual practice.
- The unique way that Holy Fire® III Experiences, Placements and Ignitions are done.
- Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® symbols and how to integrate them in self-treatment and treatments to others.
- How to practice the Holy Fire® and Moving Meditations.
- Spirit Attachments and how to release them from clients.
- Taking a client through a Holy Fire® Healing Experience.
- How to use chanting and toning when giving Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® treatments.
- How to create and teach Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®, Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki and online classes.
- Developing a successful Reiki practice.
Developing a successful Reiki Practice
- Vision, Intention and Attitudes.
- Goal Manifesting Exercise.
- Business Consciousness.
- Business tools.
You must have taken a Holy Fire® III Reiki, Master or any Master training (any style or lineage going back to Mikao Usui) at least 6 months prior to the class in order to qualify to take this course.
Computing requirements (online classes)
A computing device with a browser and broadband internet access is required for this class. You will need to download and install Zoom on your computer or mobile device. To join in the class, we recommend a headset (headphones or earphones with an integrated microphone).
- You will be qualified as a Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher upon completion of this course, with the ability to practice all the techniques and give all the ignitions in person and online to Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki®, Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki, I, II and Master.
- 24 hours of study and practice.
- The complete digital manual Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Master training, by William Rand.
- An internationally recognised Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Master Teacher certificate.
Membership of Reiki Organisations
This Master Teacher training will qualify you for Affiliate Membership of the International Center for Reiki Training.
6, 7, 8, 13, 14, & 15 May 2024
- 6-day training, 4 hours each day, 24 hours in total.
- Times: 02:00 PM – 6:00 PM UK time
11, 12, 13, 18, 19, & 20 November 2024
- 6-day training, 4 hours each day, 24 hours in total.
- Times: 02:00 PM – 6:00 PM UK time
£750 – (deposit of £230 at the time of booking, balance of £520 one week before the course).
£350 – Resitters
Giancarlo is a Gokuikaiden (Reiki Master) of the Japanese Lineage, as well as a Reiki Master/Teacher of the Usui/Tibetan, the Usui/Holy Fire® and the Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® Western Lineages of Reiki. He is an accredited Spiritual Healer and a Past Life and Regression Therapist. Read more.
Reiki Training Contact Form
All information provided is private and confidential.