– OPEN TO ALL –
– Recording available usually with two hours after the event is finished –
The Alchemical Transmutation Experience is an holistic approach that was channeled from the Source in 2020 and continues to evolve. It draws upon a wide range of ideas, methods and techniques that may include hypnotherapy, Reiki, spiritual healing, past life and regression therapy, guided imagery, affirmations, Tapping (EMF) and channeling. It brings in high-frequency energies that are very powerful and effective as they come directly from Infinite Consciousness.
Integration of mind, body, and soul restores balance within the system, making true transformation possible. This process promotes the consistent and unlocked flow of energy throughout the body, bringing the mind, body, and emotions into attunement with the soul.
It is highly effective in removing dissonant energy in the physical body, aura and chakras, working to help release any blocks, healing and integrating other lives, re-aligning your subtle bodies, and providing insights and guidance. Sometimes we will explore your beliefs and attitudes to enable the transformative process to unfold and effectively move blocks in your energy consciousness system.
This work will take place mostly in the unconscious parts of the mind while you remain in a state of calm and peace. The energies continue to work deeply into your system, recalibrating, reconfiguring and transforming it over the days following a session. .
How To Prepare
- – Spend a few minutes in silence/reflection and set an intention for the healing session.
- – Find a problem or issue you want to address. Write down on a piece of paper, one problem you would like
- – Have a diary/notebook ready to write any insights that you may receive.
- – You can be seated or lying on the floor or change position during the experience, moving to the floor or returning to the chair.
- – If you want, play your favourite music in the background. Otherwise stay in silence.
- – Connect to Zoom, switch off your camera and mute your microphone.
Tapping points for the session