BLISS – Transformational Healing Experience
14 January 2023 @ 5-6pm UK Time
– OPEN TO ALL –
– Recording available usually with two hours after the event is finished –
This transformational healing experience brings in high frequency healing energies that are very powerful and effective as it comes directly from Infinite Consciousness.
It is highly effective in removing negative energy in the physical body, aura and chakras, work to help release any blocks, re-aligning your subtle bodies, providing insights and guidance.
Each healing experience addresses the specific needs of each participant. Some will have visual experiences, others will feel the energy flowing around and within, and for some the experience will take mostly in the unconscious parts of the mind while the participant remains in a state of calm and peace.
I am guided to facilitate an initial guided meditation based on today’s intention, and to place you into a receptive state of mind. I will give you very specific instructions and affirmations to use during this initial meditation.
I then stop talking to allow the healing energy from the Infinite Consciousness to guide the process and provide the healing experience that you need.
You can stay as long as you want: I will not take you back to full awareness at the end of the session. The end of the session for you is when you decide that you had all the time that was needed to release, accept, allow and process the healing energies.
How To Prepare
- – Create a safe/sacred space.
- – Light candles, switch off the lights, burn essential oil, avoid distractions, etc.
- – Spend a few minutes in silence/reflection and set an intention for the healing session.
- – Have a diary/notebook ready to write any insights that you may receive.
- – You can be seated or lying on the floor or change position during the experience, moving to the floor or returning to the chair.
- – If you want, play your favourite music in the background. Otherwise stay in silence.
- – Connect to Zoom, switch off your camera and mute your microphone.