Gendai Reiki Ho
The practice of Reiki is an original method of healing developed by Mikao Usui in Japan early in the 20th century. Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai, meaning “Usui Reiki Healing Method Learning Society”, is the name of the society of Reiki Masters founded by Mikao Usui.
Gendai Reiki Ho is not a new Reiki system. It can be referred to as “original Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho in the Gendai Reiki style,” as it allows people in modern society to learn and practice the original Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho easily and comfortably.
Reiki is a healing method using Reiki, and ‘to be healed’ means to go back to its original, healthy state. Not just the body, but also mind and soul are all in a healthy state. Usui Sensei said that Usui Reiki Ryoho included both aspects of physical treatment and spiritual practice. He completely trusted a Reiki practitioner as to which aspect to take. If you understand Reiki as physical treatment, your Reiki session will be a physical treatment mainly targeting the physical body. If you understand Reiki as a spiritual practice to heal mind and soul, your Reiki session will be a spiritual practice.
With Gendai Reiki Ho, you will be able to heal the mind and body and improve spirituality.
International Common Standards For Gendai Reiki Masters
The International Common Standards for Gendai Reiki Masters have been set forth by Hiroshi Doi, the founder of Gendai Reiki Ho and representative of Gendai Reiki Healing Association (GRHA), to improve the morals, dignity, and ethics of Gendai Reiki Masters and to support Gendai Reiki Masters who are teaching Gendai Reiki Ho correctly.
Below you can read the a summary of the Standards for Gendai Reiki Masters. To Read the original document click the ‘Read The Document‘ button below.#
1.All Gendai Reiki Masters must abide by the regulations listed below.
Official Gendai Reiki Manuals
(1) The official manuals are offered in Japanese, English, Spanish, Taiwanese, Portuguese, Romanian, and Italian, and the contents are identical in all languages.
(2) The official manuals are only sold by authorized distributors.
(3) Gendai Reiki Masters must always use the latest official manuals.
(4) The official manuals may only be purchased for use in a face-to-face seminar by those who have become Gendai Reiki Masters by attending a face-to-face seminar using the official manuals.
(5) Seminars using materials other than the official manuals or falsified materials are not considered Gendai Reiki seminars, and the trainees themselves and all subsequent trainees are not certified as Gendai Reiki Practitioners or Gendai Reiki Masters.
(6) Gendai Reiki Masters who are using older manuals must immediately switch to the latest official manuals.
(7) Falsifying or copying the official manual is strictly prohibited.
(8) Giving or showing the official manual to anyone other than students is strictly prohibited.
(9) Introduction and Level I build an important foundation of Gendai Reiki Ho for beginners. These two official manuals must be purchased and taught together to understand Gendai Reiki Ho better.
(10) A Gendai Reiki Master must submit a copy of their master certificate, training lineage, and signed Manual Handling Agreement to a distributor when purchasing the official manual for the first time.
(11) Unauthorized translation of the official manuals is strictly prohibited.
Gendai Reiki Ho Seminar
(1) A Gendai Reiki Master must use the latest official manuals when offering a seminar.
(2) A distant/online seminar and distant/online attunement are strictly prohibited.
(3) Do not change Gendai Reiki Ho Attunement methods
(4) Do not share Gendai Reiki attunements, Gendai Reiju technique, and various exercises with anyone other than seminar participants.
(5) The Gendai Reiki Ho Symbols must not be disclosed or shown to those who have not attained the appropriate levels.
(6) A Gendai Reiki Master must give your trainee a certificate and correct training lineage in writing after your seminar. The certificate must state that Gendai Reiki Ho has been taught to the trainee.
(7) Avoid listing “Gendai Reiki Master” and “Usui Reiki Master” together, as it may lead to a misunderstanding that Gendai Reiki Ho and Usui Reiki Ryoho are different.
A name of a Gendai Reiki Ho school or an organization
A Gendai Reiki Master may decide on a school or an organization name at their discretion. If a Gendai Reiki Master group or an individual chooses to bear the name of a region or country, they must obtain the consent of all Gendai Reiki Masters and groups in that region or country.