ADVANCED REIKI PRACTITIONER WORKSHOP
This workshop is based on the National Occupational Standards for Reiki and will help aspiring and experienced practitioners to gain more competence and confidence for their Reiki practice.
It provides practical tools that can be integrated in self-healing work and in advanced energy work clients.
It is open to all Reiki 2 practitioners and is taught over one day (7 Contact hours in total).
Reiki Cord Cutting
- – Energetic Cords: What are they?
- – The difference between positive and negative cords
- – Places in the body where cords can connect
- – Intention in the process of cord cutting
- – Use of the Byosen scanning to detect cords
- – How negative cords can impact a person
- – Different approaches for cord cutting
- – Reiki for Cord Cutting
- – Use of Reiki symbols in the cord cutting process
- – Demonstration of the cord cutting technique and guided exercise
Introduction to Spirit Release
- – What are spirit attachments?
- – How and why spirits become earthbound
- – Symptoms of spirit attachments
- – How to detect earthbound spirits and spirit attachments
- – How to safely release spirits with Reiki
- – The importance of psychic protection and grounding
- 7 hours of study and practice.
- Study notes
Professional Reiki Practitioner Diploma
This workshoup counts towards the Professional Reiki Practitioner Diploma 2024/2025 starting in October 2024.
- Click here to read the Cancellation Policy.
Giancarlo is a qualified Gendai Reiki Ho, Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master, Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® Master, a fully accredited Spiritual Healer and a Consultant Expert Healer and tutor of the College of Psychic Studies in London. He is a Master Teacher member of the UK Reiki Federation and registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council and the Federation of Holistic Therapists. Read more.