This workshop is based on the National Occupational Standards for Reiki and will help aspiring and experienced practitioners to gain more competence and confidence to their Reiki practice.
It provides knowledge of Reiki regulations in the United Kingdom and useful information that can be applied to create a successful Reiki practice.
It is open to all Reiki 1 practitioners and is taught over one day (7 Contact hours in total).
Reiki regulations in the United Kingdom
- – National Occupations Standards
- – Core Curriculum
- – Self-Regulation
- – Professional Bodies
- – Professional Requirements (Health and Safety, Insurance, Code of Conduct)
- – Working in a professional environment (NHS, Hospices, Hospitals, talking with healthcare professionals)
Creating A Thriving Reiki Practice Part 1
- – Vision, intention, and attitudes
- – Business consciousness
- – Money issues
- – Competition
- – The secret of success
- – Goal manifesting exercises
Creating A Thriving Reiki Practice Part 2
- – Reiki room
- – Records
- – Marketing tools
- – Business expenses
- – Email lists
- – Website
- – Professional referrals
- – Standards of practice
- – Code of Ethics
- – Click here to read the Cancellation Policy.
Giancarlo is a Spiritual Healer, Reiki Master and Teacher working in the field of energy healing. Read more.