PROFESSIONAL REIKI PRACTITIONER WORKSHOP
This workshop is based on the National Occupational Standards for Reiki and will help aspiring and experienced practitioners to gain more competence and confidence to their Reiki practice.
It is open to all Reiki 1 practitioners and is taught over one day (7 Contact hours in total).
Basic Anatomy and physiology
- – Basic awareness of physical conditions
- – Red flag symptoms
- – Referrals
- – What is Complementary Healthcare?
- – Evaluating requests for complementary and natural healthcare
- – Take appropriate action
- – The concept of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health and wellbeing.
Dealing with client enquiries
- – Speaking and listening skills
- – Client confidentiality
- – Record keeping
- – Explain the nature of the service and fee structures to the client
- – Boundaries in a professional relationship
The initial consultation
- – Client intake form
- – Obtaining consent
- – Transparency
- – Qualifications
- – Fees and cancellation policy
- – Preparing yourself and your space
- – Providing an appropriate and safe environment for the service
- – Appearance
- – Explaining Reiki to a client
- – Exploring, establishing, and discussing the client’s needs and expectations
- – Gathering measurable symptoms
- – Discussing your baseline assessment with a client
- – Developing and agreeing plans for complementary and natural healthcare with clients.
- – Discussing a treatment plan.
- – Compiling a treatment report
The cost of this workshop is £100 or £150 in total when booked together with the Professional Reiki Practice Workshop on 30 June 2024.
Professional Reiki Practitioner Diploma
This workshoup counts towards the Professional Reiki Practitioner Diploma 2024/2025 starting in October 2024.
- Click here to read the Cancellation Policy.
Giancarlo is a qualified Gendai Reiki Ho, Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master, Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® Master, a fully accredited Spiritual Healer and a Consultant Expert Healer and tutor of the College of Psychic Studies in London. He is a Master Teacher member of the UK Reiki Federation and registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council and the Federation of Holistic Therapists. Read more.