Reiki 2 Course
This course will significantly increase your energy and will give you three Reiki 2 symbols
This course is in person only.
Reiki Level 2 is known as the Practitioner Level and will enable you to give professional treatments with confidence.
It has been designed to further enhance and refine your ability to work with Reiki. The Distance Healing symbol and Reiki techniques are invaluable tools for giving Reiki treatments to people when they are not physically present.
You will receive a traditional and individual Reiki Level 2 attunement which will allow you to significantly increase your energy, receive three sacred Reiki Level 2 symbols and enhance your healing abilities.
This course will support you in your personal and spiritual development through personal growth, self-healing and reflection.
A Reiki Level 1 qualification is a prerequisite to register for this course.
Ideally, there should be a minimum of two to three months between learning Reiki Level 1 and Reiki Level 2 to allow enough time to integrate higher energetic vibrations, and to gain more practical experience. However, in certain circumstances it may be possible to attend both courses in closer succession.
Content of the Usui/Tibetan Reiki Level 2 Training
- — The Reiki Level 2 attunement and the initiation into the three sacred Reiki Level 2 symbols
- — Reiki Level 2 symbols: how to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained, and their inner meaning is discussed
- — Talk, demonstration and practice of the Power symbol
- — Talk, demonstration and practice of the Harmony symbol
- — Talk, demonstration and practice of the Distant symbol
- — Integrating the Reiki Level 2 symbols into a self-treatment
- — Advanced energy management techniques using Reiki Level 2 symbols
- — Byosen scan and Reiki Level 2 symbols
- — Use of the Distance Healing symbol to send healing to past, present and future
- — The structure of a professional Distant Reiki session with a client
- — Techniques for automatic and multiple healing
- — Sending Reiki healing to world events, people, Gaia, and many other applications
- — The structure of a professional Reiki session: preparation, creating a safe space, building rapport, confidentiality, and the importance of explaining Reiki treatment to a client
- — Integrating Reiki Level 2 symbols in treatments with clients
- — Group practice integrating symbols in Reiki treatments
- — Reiki Level 2 Certificate and Lineage
At the end of this course, you will feel confident in giving Reiki treatments to a professional standard.
This course includes a comprehensive course manual and an internationally recognised Usui/Tibetan Reiki Level 2 certificate.
Reiki Level 2 is a prerequisite to register for the Reiki Master course.
Accreditation and Memberships
The Reiki Level 2 qualification makes you eligible to become a member of various professional Reiki Associations in the United Kingdom, such as the UK Reiki Federation, the Reiki Council and the Reiki Association.
Teacher: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher and a Holy Fire® III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher.
Giancarlo currently teaches courses and workshops in the UK and overseas and also runs a private practice in London. He is also a fully accredited Spiritual Healer and a Consultant Healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London.
Click here to read more about Giancarlo Serra
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account. The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking. Cancellations made 14 days before the course start date will be refunded, less a 25% cancellation fee. We are unable to refund cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice, however the money paid can be transferred to another class within 6 months.