Reiki 1 Course
This course will open you to the flow of Reiki,
enabling you to use Reiki for self-healing and on friends and family
This training is delivered in person only.
The practice of Reiki is an original method of healing developed by Mikao Usui in Japan early in the 20th century.
Reiki is a natural healing energy that works on every level, not just the physical, and is understood to promote the body’s regenerative self-healing ability.
Reiki treatment is non-invasive and is used holistically to restore balance in mind, body and spirit.
This course for beginners is a combination of talks, discussion and experience; it integrates the Japanese style and the western style as introduced by Takata Sensei.
It has been designed to empower you to develop through personal growth, self-development and reflection.
You will receive a traditional and individual Reiki Level 1 attunement which will allow you to be opened and aligned to the Reiki energy and enable you to channel Reiki for life.
Content of the Reiki 1 Training
- — The history of Reiki and the development of the Reiki styles practised
- — Japanese and Western definitions of Reiki
- — The Reiki Principles
- — Benefits of Reiki
- — The Reiki Lineage to Usui Sensei
- — Reiki attunements: what they are and how they were given by Usui, Hayashi and Takata
- — The types of Reiki practice: hands on the body, hands neat the body, from a distance
- — The complete hand placement system for self-healing
- — The importance of the Practitioner using self-treatment
- — Reiki Level 1 attunement
- — Japanese Reiki Techniques taught by Dr. Usui
- — Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- — Byosen Scan: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- — Hayashi Healing Guide
- — The twelve hand positions
- — Reiki 1 Certificate and Lineage
At the end of this course, you will feel energy and understand how energy works, you will have a basic knowledge of the human energy field, the chakras, and you will be able to give treatments to yourself and to family and friends.
This course includes a comprehensive course manual and an internationally recognised Reiki 1 certificate. After completing your training, you will be eligible for membership with the UK Reiki Federation, The Reiki-Association, The Reiki-Guild and other associations.
Reiki 1 is a prerequisite to register for the Reiki 2 training.
Teacher: Giancarlo Serra
Giancarlo is a fully accredited Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher and a Holy Fire® III, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher. He is also a qualified Spiritual Healer accredited by the College of Psychic Studies in London, UK.
Click here to read more about Giancarlo Serra
Payments can be made through PayPal’s secure server via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively you may pay via BACS to our bank account. The class payment must be completed one week before the start of the course.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking. Cancellations made 14 days before the course start date will be refunded, less a 25% cancellation fee. We are unable to refund cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice, however the money paid may be transferred to another class within six months.