This workshop is based on the National Occupational Standards for Reiki and will help aspiring and experienced practitioners to gain more competence and confidence for their Reiki practice.
It provides practical tools that can be integrated in self-healing work and in advanced energy work clients.
It is open to all Reiki 2 and Reiki Master practitioners and is taught over one day (7 Contact hours in total).
This workshop can be taken as a standalone module and as a required module in the Professional Reiki Practitioner Diploma. It is a pre-requisite for registration with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- – Reiki self-treatment: why is it important?
- – Giving Reiki to others: Reiki hand positions, scanning
- – Giving a full Reiki treatment to someone sitting in a chair
- – Giving a full Reiki treatment to someone in a bed
- – Explaining Reiki to a client
- – How to communicate with different clients
- – How to deal with unexpected or emotional reactions
- – How to give further advice following a treatment
- – How to conduct a client interview
- – Healing crisis
- Click here to read the Cancellation Policy.
Giancarlo is a qualified Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master, Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® Master, a fully accredited Spiritual Healer and a Consultant Expert Healer and tutor of the College of Psychic Studies in London.
He is a Master Teacher member of the UK Reiki Federation and registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council and the Federation of Holistic Therapists. Read more.