This event is based on the National Occupational Standards for Reiki and will help aspiring and experienced practitioners to gain more competence and confidence in their Reiki practice.
Although it is a required module of the Professional Reiki Practitioner Diploma, it is also open to all Reiki Practitioners.
It intends to offer an experience that allows for experimentation, expansion, and integration of healing abilities – both as individuals and as a group of people interested in helping others. It creates an opportunity for practitioners to collaborate and learn from each other as we share our perspectives and our unique personal healing gifts.
Although it is a required module of the Professional Reiki Practitioner Diploma, it is also open to all Reiki Practitioners. It is a prerequisite for registration with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- What is self-care?
- Why is self-care important?
- What do we mean by ‘working on ourselves’?
- When does working on ourselves involve reaching out toward outside support?
- The importance of a having a daily practice
- The value of being part of a professional community
Giving Reiki treatments to others
- Speaking and listening skills
- Vision, Intention and Attitudes
- Exploring, establishing, and discussing the other person’s needs and expectations
- Personal boundaries and professional boundaries
- Providing an appropriate and safe environment
- 7-hour monthly meetings on Zoom
- Study notes
- Click here to read the Cancellation Policy.
Giancarlo is a qualified Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master, Holy Fire III, Karuna Reiki® Master, a fully accredited Spiritual Healer and a Consultant Expert Healer and tutor of the College of Psychic Studies in London.
He is a Master Teacher member of the UK Reiki Federation and registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council and the Federation of Holistic Therapists. Read more.