Crown Chakra – The Connection To Our Spiritual Nature
> Second Chakra: Sacral Chakra
> Third Chakra: Solar Plexus Chakra
> Seventh Chakra: Crown Chakra
The seventh chakra is our connection to our spiritual nature and our capacity to allow spirituality to become an integral part of our physical lives.
Achieve a personal relationship with the Divine. All physical, psychological and emotional illusions or fears need to be removed from your life. Let go of the past, do not anticipate the future and live in the presence of the Divine.
The colour is Violet and the Element is Thought.
Located above the crown of the head, it acts as the individual’s centre of spirit, enlightenment, wisdom, universal consciousness, and connection to higher guidance.
BALANCED CROWN CHAKRA
– Ability to see the larger pattern
– Receptive to guidance from the Universe
– Loving and accepting of a higher power
– Inspiration, spirituality and devotion
– Feeling connected to all things
– Ability to trust life
UNBALANCED CROWN CHAKRA
– Energetic disorders
– Spiritual depression
– Inability to trust life
– Chronic exhaustion
– Extreme sensitivity to sound
– Feelings of alienation from the universe
– Extreme sensitivity to light
Connection is key to this energy centre. An open crown chakra allows you to feel connected to yourself, to a higher power, to your purpose and truth, and to a greater good that extends far beyond your physical body. This connection produces a feeling of divine peace in your mind, body, and spirit.
You feel a deep sense of clarity, and this allows you to remain focused and trusting as you step forward on your path.
When your crown chakra is blocked, you may experience symptoms that correlate with it either being underactive or overactive. An underactive crown chakra means you may feel isolated, close-minded, and cynical.
You may also feel like you lack purpose and faith. If your crown chakra is overactive, you may feel like your entire identity is wrapped up in spirituality, thus causing you to lose touch with other parts of yourself. You may also feel critical of other people’s spiritual beliefs, especially if they don’t align with your own.
If you feel like something is missing from your life, it may be that you’re experiencing blockages to your crown chakra, leaving you to feel unsure of your purpose and possibly even a little lost. That’s why opening, activating, and healing your crown chakra is so important: not only to foster a deeper spiritual connection, but to create a deeper connection to yourself.
Below are powerful crown chakra affirmations for connecting to your soul’s purpose, connecting to your highest self, and trusting the path in front of you. These affirmations are designed to gently and lovingly help you to surrender, let go, and trust your own inner divinity. They’re also meant to nurture a sense of divine inner peace, calm, and tranquillity.
– I cherish my spirit
– I am divinely guided and supported
– I am an open and expanded being
– I honour the divine within me
– I am part of the Divine
– I Embrace Life
– I am a spiritual being in a human body.
– I honour the sacred divinity that exists within me.
– I am pure, beautiful, radiant light.
– My body is a beautiful home for my radiant soul.
– I am divinely protected, inspired, and guided by the Universe.
– I am deeply and unconditionally loved by the Universe.
– I am worthy of unconditional love from divine energy.
– I am connected to a limitless source of creativity, abundance, health, happiness, and love.
– I surrender to the loving will of the Universe.
– I am my highest, most authentic self.
– My highest self guides my actions and decisions.
– I am aligned with my soul’s purpose and truth
– I am always divinely and lovingly guided.
– I know deep inner peace.
– Eternal peace flows to and through me.
– I release the need to control my life and surrender to a higher power.
– I trust my intuition and listen to the wisdom of the universe.
– I am always gently held and lovingly guided by this Universe.
– I am loved, cherished, and adored by this Universe.
– Pure white light flows through me and heals my body, mind, and spirit.
– I am aligned with the highest frequency of love.
– I am clear about what I want and take inspired action to achieve my dreams.
– I release doubt and welcome faith.
– Every day, I feel more connected to my spirit.
– I openly accept spiritual guidance from a higher power.
– I bravely let go and allow the Universe to reveal its beautiful plan for me.
– I trust that the Universe gives me exactly what I need at exactly the right time.
– I am eternally connected to the divine source of the Universe.
– Even when the world is immersed in darkness, I walk forward in faith, love, and light.
– The light and energy of the Universe flows within me.
– I have unshakeable faith in my divine path.
HOW TO BALANCE YOUR CROWN CHAKRA
– Burn Sahaswara incense and essential oils
– Burning enlightening aromas like myrrh, camphor, and frankincense
– Repeat positive affirmations
– Colour Therapy
– Crystal Therapy
– Nutrition: choose foods that are grown in nature that absorb sunshine are great foods to help purify the crown chakra. Instead of going for sweets, choose dried fruits, such as dates, that are dried out by the sun. Start a gentle detox, drink plenty of water and avoid food with additives, generally found in processed, packaged food.
– Sound Therapy
– Use nature as therapy
Giancarlo is a fully qualified Spiritual Healer, Reiki Master, Hypnotherapist and Past Life Regression Therapist. He is a Consultant Expert Healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London.
He is a Master Teacher member of the UK Reiki Federation and registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council, Federation of Holistic Therapists, the Spiritual Regression Therapy Association and the General Hypnotherapy Register. Read more.