Throat Chakra – The Centre of Communication, Creativity, and Self-Expression
Location: Throat, thyroid, trachea, neck vertebrae, mouth, teeth, gums, jaw, esophagus , parathyroid, hypothalamus.
The fifth chakra is the centre of your struggle with choice and the ability to release your will to Divine guidance. Its essence is faith – faith in our fears or faith in the Divine.
Your every choice, thought and feeling has biological, environmental, social, personal, and global consequence. Actions motivated by personal will that trusts Divine authority, give you the richest power.
– Raspy throat
– Chronic sore throat
– Mouth ulcers
– Gum difficulties
– Temporomandibular disorders (TMJ)
– Swollen glands
– Thyroid problems
– Fifth Centre: Throat Chakra
– Choice and strength of will
– Personal expression
– Following your dreams
– Using personal power to create
– Capacity to make decisions
Ways To Balance Your Throat Chakra
– Find time for journaling
– Eat blackberries, plums, aubergine, purple broccoli, goji berries
– Work with Amazonite, Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Aquamarine
– Wear blue colours, have blue colours in your house
– Use affirmations and visualisation
– Practice Yoga
The Throat Chakra is your body’s energy centre for communication, authenticity, honesty, and integrity.
When your throat chakra is open and balanced, you’re able to communicate clearly and effectively. You feel empowered to speak openly and freely, and you deeply understand that your voice and your words are important and powerful. Additionally, you know the importance of give and take in communication, and you’re able to respectfully listen when others are speaking.
In addition to being the energy center for communication, your throat chakra is the energy center for truth, integrity, and authenticity. This means you do more than just speak; you speak your authentic truth while remaining true to yourself and your guiding principles. Your daily actions also support this, and as you move through your day, you remain aligned with your values and principles.
In contrast, when your throat chakra is underactive, you may be excessively shy, withdrawn, and/or experience difficulty expressing yourself. With an overactive throat chakra, you may be loud, gossipy, and someone who interrupts others and talks out of turn.
Your words, ideas, and wholehearted presence matter, and opening and healing your throat chakra is an essential step in your self-love journey.
Below are a few powerful throat chakra affirmations to help you open, balance, and heal this important energy centre:
– I speak my true thoughts with calmly
– I hear and speak the truth
– I am expressing myself with clear intent
– Creativity flows in and through me
– I am an important voice in the world and my voice is heard
– I speak my truth clearly
– I love to share my experiences and wisdom. I know when it is time to listen
– I listen to my body and my feelings to know what my truth is
– I am safe and trust others to allow me to express myself truthfully
– I live in my truth, I communicate my truth, I am the truth
– I express my love and goodness each time I speak
Giancarlo is a fully qualified Spiritual Healer, Reiki Master, Hypnotherapist and Past Life Regression Therapist. He is a Consultant Expert Healer of the College of Psychic Studies in London.
He is a Master Teacher member of the UK Reiki Federation and registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council, Federation of Holistic Therapists, the Spiritual Regression Therapy Association and the General Hypnotherapy Register. Read more.