All Is One
Caroline Myss, is an American author of 10 books and many audio recordings about mysticism and wellness. She is most well known for publishing Anatomy of the Spirit and The Creation of Wellness.
She tells us that:
“The first chakra is the foundation of emotional and mental health. Your connection to traditional familiar beliefs supports the formation of identity and a sense of belonging to a group. The Sacred Truth is All Is One. You are connected to all of life. Every choice you make and every belief you hold exerts influence upon the whole of life.“
Some of the effects of an imbalanced Root Chakra (First Chakra) are:
Chronic lower back pain, constipation, arthritis, addictions, sciatica, pain and stiffness in your feet and legs, anemia, obesity, chronic fatigue.
The Hermetic principle of mentalism “The all is mind; the universe is mental”, tells us that we are all one and that our surroundings are an inherent part of us.
Everything that exists is energy, and matter is just densified energy. We can also say that everything that exists is spirit, which is just refined matter. All is just energy. The ALL – the substantial reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know under the Universe – is spirit. It’s undefinable but considered as a universal living mind.
What can we do to help someone else? In duality, we see ourselves as separate, it’s me and my friend – I work on my friend. I send distant healing, give advice.
We know that any form of healing is self-healing. Although I am the healer, I am not actually healing my friend, he or she is healing himself/herself.
The next level is: in order to help my friend I have to change something in myself, because my friend is a mirror – and in the field of infinite possibilities, my friend is communicating with me (through ‘his/her problem’).
You can help anyone you desire by changing yourself
Question: “I have two adult children who are facing significant financial and relationship issues. How can I help them?”
Answer: “You can facilitate their Path [Editor’s note: and that of any other person] by working on you, since each of their manifestations is a specification for you with respect to an aspect of your Power to Generate.
So by choosing to go beyond that aspect and bring yourself back into balance with it, the manifestation of your children will show itself to you in line with the new balance.
The human mind cannot understand the greatness of the Absolute, as it tends to sequence and separate everything it perceives. So the concept “All is One” is then rejected, that One is also your children and at the same time is yourself, and that you are one thing. However this IS.“
At the same time for your children it is the same thing, therefore each of them is the Whole and you are a mirror for them and you communicate to them about of the concreteness of the earthly dimension, since you are the mother.“
Channeling from Source
The Language of Evidence, The Unknown Language
Mother – Your mother represents for you the “concrete, the tangible, the material aspect of this dimension”, because the mother is the only aspect of the Universe that allows the Subtle to manifest itself on this plane.
Children – The Power to Generate, to Create in the concrete of this dimension.
Sister – What is within the comfort zone, what is known, loved, well-liked in one’s depths, in the Subtle, in the Intangible.
Brother – What is within the comfort zone, what is known, loved, well-liked in the concrete aspect of this dimension.
Neville Goddord tells us about manifesting for someone else:
Let’s say that I have a friend who is unemployed. My friend tells me that he wants to be gainfully employed. He gives me permission to act, to interfere with his free will.
“I represent him to myself as someone who is gainfully employed. Who has more than he’s ever had before. To the degree that I am self-persuaded that he is what I have now imagined to be, to that degree he will actually become it. I move him out of one state into another.”
A similar approach is offered by the Ho‘oponopono technique:
“In the 80s/90s, Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len worked at Hawaii State Hospital and cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients in four years, without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate’s chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person’s illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.
“Dr Joe Vitale had to Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len the million dollar question: ‘What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?‘. Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len replied:”
“I was simply healing the part of me that created them. Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life- simply because it is in your life–is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.”
A different way to see ‘healing in action‘
One way to see it ….
1. Healer do not heal – they activate in the receiver his/her own ability for self-healing.
2. Healers are channels for the energy – which is coming from an external energy source.
3. Healers channels healing energy for the highest good of the receiver.
Since One is All, and All is One:
1. The healer and the receiver are not separate – They Are One.
2. Since there is no separation, the energy cannot travel from the source to the healer, and from the healer to the receiver. The source, the healer and the receiver are One.
3. Since there is no time, the healing happens instantaneously, wherever the healer and receiver are located in relation to each other.
4. Since the healer and the receiver are One, what is happening in the healer is happening in the receiver, and vice versa.
5. Since there is only the healer, and everything else and everybody else is the healer externalised — > the receiver is a mirror for the healer (and the healer is a mirror for the receiver).
6. Since the receiver is a mirror for the healer, the receiver is delivering a communication for the healer (the Communication is externalised and comes back to the healer and it appears to be ‘external‘).
7. Since the receiver is a mirror for the healer, true healing happens when the healer comprehends the communication (externalised and coming back to him/her via the receiver) and heals this within himself/herself.
8. Since the receiver is a mirror, when the issue that the receiver is presenting is healed by the healer within himself/herself, this healing will be reflected in the receiver.