The Human Energy Field
The Human Energy Field is a matrix of subtle energy fields or patterns that surround and penetrate the physical body. These fields define the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical makeup of an individual, contain the blueprints for the physical body and tell the important bits of it how to function. They also contain the blueprints for our emotional and mental energy as well as higher levels of consciousness.
An illness will originate in the human energy field before manifesting in the physical body and thus those working with Reiki or healing are able to work with preventing as well as curing ailments in the human body. As Reiki energy has its own Higher Intelligence, it automatically works on these higher levels and this is why Reiki is able to heal on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of our being.
The human energy field comprises the aura, the chakras and the meridians.
The aura is a beautiful field of ever changing energy patterns that completely surrounds all living things. The aura is composed of several ‘layers‘ or bodies with the denser layers of energy being closest to the human body and the finer and higher vibrations furthest from the physical body.
The aura is created by all of your thoughts and feelings, conscious and unconscious as well as the energies flowing through the physical body. Your state of health is reflected in the aura as well as affected by the condition of the aura and, in fact, many feel that the original cause of both illnesses and health is in the aura.
Highly sensitive clairvoyants can see or be aware of the aura in great detail and other people can see some parts of the aura. Some scientific instruments are now able to measure and photograph aspects of the aura (if you Google Kirlian Photography you can find some interesting sites).
The four levels of the aura closest to the body are the etheric, the emotional, and the mental.
> The Truth About The Body Of The Human Energy System
Aura Cleansing is a technique that removes excess energy from the aura, re-balancing it. It can be done before and after a session. This technique uses the sensitivity of your hands, as it will enable you to sense subtle differences in the client’s energy body and evaluate the overall energy field.
This clearing technique can be used for both the client or on the self. There are many versions of this technique in use and the following is just one example.
1. Stand up and ground thoroughly. The client can be lying on a massage table or sitting on a chair. Any posture is fine.
2. Remaining standing, reach your hands up to the sky with both hands facing each other (forming a funnel shape). Feel the connection to Reiki.
3. If you want, you can visualise the Usui master symbol, saying its mantra three times, and then visualise Reiki coming down into your body through the Crown chakra and filling the whole body, especially the hands, with a white Reiki light.
4. Now visualise the power symbol in a three-dimensional form, with the top of the symbol just above the head. Allow the energy to spiral around you in a clockwise direction moving downwards. As it spins around, see Reiki removing blockages and strengthening the aura as it goes. Repeat the mantra of the power symbol three times.
5. Visualise the Usui master symbol starting above the head and going down to below the feet. Repeat the mantra three times. See Reiki as a white mist around you and breathe it in. Expand your energy out the rest of the universe as you breathe out. Do this for as long as you like.
6. Hover your hands at about 10 cm about the client’s body, and move your hands along the client’s body with a gentle sweeping motion. You can use one hand or both hands and it is better if you move your hands from the head towards the feet, or sideways.
7. Ground when you feel ready and then ask your client to open his/her eyes.
What Is Gokai And Thr Profound Meaning Of Satori
How to Activate Your Healing Power
Gendai Reiki Ho Classes in London
Reiki, Chakras and the Human Energy Field
Ten Tips To Find Time For Your Daily Practice